Saturday 16 February 2013

New 3DS XL Bundles

So i've got a bit of time while my Guild Wars 2 updates since I haven't been on it in a while. Checking out stuff I thought I may as well post an update. There's 2 new 3DS XL consoles on their way packaged with an install of either the new Monster Hunter or Fire Emblem games.


Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate:
A new, all black 3DS XL will be shipped with Monster Hunter pre-installed onto the console. This i'd actually love to see in person because I like the metallic look and feel of the XL's, I may even trade mine in to upgrade? Hmm.

The release date for this console and game is 22nd March. Nintendo will also be releasing the black XL on it's own shortly after.


Fire Emblem Awakening:
This will be exactly the same as the blue XL but will have a Fire Emblem design on the front. Because this is a limited edition the only way you'll get the console is to buy this package. Looks pretty sweet though!

Release date is 19th April. This game has been rated so high that this is one i'm not going to miss.




Both will be available in Game for £199.99. That's it for now! Have a good weekend y'all.

3 comments:

  1. :O Awesome Monster Hunter XLs, I've been waiting so long for that game on 3ds, can't wait. Really tempted to get a MH3DSXL now, been consonplating whether to trade my normal 3ds for a while just because it will be 10 times better on the bigger screen..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah man! I can't wait for either. Too many good 3DS games out this year. And do it. Give in to temptation and get the new console, you won't be disappointed!!

      Delete
  2. Also keep up the good work man it's nice to hear a fresh voice on gaming news.

    ReplyDelete