Friday 8 February 2013

Dead Space 3 Launch

Today was good fun! Went in to work thinking it was going to be busy as hell, but instead it seemed like there was too many of us working and too little customers to serve. Since it's the release date for Dead Space 3!!! We were sent a Dead Space branded blood/cut make up kit with badges and stuff. So after the first initial half hour, the boss said "Lloyd how about you go upstairs and get done up", I was like "Alright?" But had no idea what to do. Looking at the kit I thought i'd do a massive line cut around the front of my elbow as if someone (Isaac?) had tried to dismember my arm. I made it look a lot like this but more bloodier, since there were 2 bottles of the jelly blood! I also wanted to do another one somewhere else and a bullet hole in my neck but it would've taken a while. Besides, it would've been a step too far the way customers were treating me, someone said I should've taken the day off!

New news about Bioshock Infinite, nothing too special but when you pre-order it you get a free digital download of the first game as well as the BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution puzzle game.

I got one freebie the other day, when Tomb Raider gets released I get a download code to play as Zachary Levi (‘Chuck’)! I was like "What the hell has Chuck got to do with Tomb Raider?!" But my sister-in-law found out he's doing the IGN commentary for the game, so that's why.



I hope all of you are enjoying Dead Space! Go stomp the hell out of dem Necromorph.

No comments:

Post a Comment