Monday 28 January 2013

Touch Screen Stylus Pens Bundle - Review

When I finally received these through the post after 4 weeks (Took 2 weeks to send, then a further 2 just to arrive), I was eager to use one straight away on my new Nexus 7. The colours, feel, weight and use of them are really good and up to scratch compared to others around and their prices. Since I use them for typing, general navigation and painting with Sketchbook Pro, I took an instant liking to using these.




I completely recommend these to anyone who's interested in getting a touch screen stylus, because it's amazing value for money and well worth the novelty and quantity. I would give these a full 10/10, however I've had them for a couple of days now and 2 have already broken with light use after work - the nibs have gone flat. That and the postage taking so long, if I bought these again I'd happily pay for faster delivery if possible.

My Rating:
8/10

Give them a go and you won't be disappointed! - Amazon Link

No comments:

Post a Comment