Monday 25 March 2013

Bioshock Infinite Hype! & New Releases

Bioshock Infinite released tomorrow!! This is one game I really can't wait to play from all in 2013 so far. Steam and some stores around the UK will get it in around an hour and a half. Lucky. When I went in to work this morning I saw that we had all the editions in and had a look at the Songbird statue, so jealous! I've pre-ordered the premium edition and just can't wait to get my hands on it. I'll take some photos and post them here to show ya. One thing I really want if I like Infinite that much, is the Sky Hook replica, wish we had some in stock!


As previously said before, out Thursday are: Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, Lego City: Undercover & Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. So this week is doing quite well between all consoles!

Next big releases after Thursday are:

2nd April: 
Defiance - One game that not many people are hyped about but needs some attention since it's taking all of it's qualities from some of the best games! An online co-op/MMO style sci-fi game that you can create your own character in any style with any skills using guns. Borderlands style co-op with an MMO style character creation, Halo style vehicles in a game that reminds me of Quake to be honest.

19th April:
Injustice: Gods Among Us

Fire Emblem: Awakening - It's done extremely well in the states and I just can't wait to get my hands on this either. Nintendo are on a roll this year.

26th April:
Dead Island: Riptide - Same characters, different island with more story. You can't go wrong with smashing zombies with everything you can grab. I just hope that the engine's improved because it wasn't the best, even in the DLC's. One other thing that's a let down, even after loads of complaints, they still haven't added split-screen co-op. Sucks.

Star Trek - The Video Game.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - For those that haven't played the original Dragon's Dogma, now's your chance because this is includes the original game packed with loads of extras, weapons, areas and an option to swap to Japanese voices.


Assassin's Creed IV:
New news about Assassin's Creed IV: Black flag too. There are 2 new editions to be released - ACIV: Skull edition and Buccaneer edition available to pre-order on the GAME website!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment