Sunday 21 April 2013

Destiny

'The hidden power believed to control what will happen in the future.' That is the definition of destiny.

I can't wait for a story to grab me, take me on an epic adventure of endless tales and keep that grasp until it has finished with me. Until my fate, my reason of existence is satisfied. I want something where we all have our own individual purpose and can all work together towards one main goal. We owe it to ourselves to be part of something big.

I want to start afresh in a struggling world and make gold from dust, creating armor and smithing weapons. All of this can be achieved soon enough. Imagine - You’re at the Tower, a reinforced monolith that serves as your home. Here you can socialize, gear up, or group up and then aim for the stars – literally. Many other people mill about. Some you may know, some you may not. Some are making plans for adventure, but others may simply be watching the sunset.




This is Destiny, and we're all waiting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment